How to Write Addresses for DMX LED Flood Lights?
Our address writer has 4 keys. The following is their functions.
RD: read the starting address of the light fixture.
ADD+: increase the address to write.
ADD-: decrease the address to write.
LD: send command to write address.
The procedures to use our address writer:
1. Open the housing on the bottom of the light fixture, you will see a connector.
2. Unplug the connector on the back of the light, and plug the connector of the address writer to the light.
3. Our light fixture has four continuous addresses (RGBW version is four, RGB version is three). If the starting address is 1, then the rest addresses are 2, 3 and 4. Pressing the RD button on the address writer, you will get the starting address of the light fixture. If you want to write new addresses for the light fixture, please set the starting address by adjusting the buttons ADD+ or ADD-, and finally press LD button. After finishing writing addresses, please press RD button to verify if the starting address is correct.
4. Disconnect the address writer and resume the previous connector again. Otherwise the wireless function can’t be used.
You can refer to this video.
Wireless DMX flood lights are more and more popular for no DMX cables are needed. Work and time are saved during the installation. If you have any interest in our wireless DMX flood lights, welcome to contact us for proposals and quotations.
- What is DMX or DMX512 Lighting
- What are The Functions of DMX Decoder and DMX Controller?
- DMX Controller Manual (SD Card Model & PC Online Model)
- How to Write Addresses for DMX LED Flood Lights?
- How to Setup Wireless DMX LED Flood Light System?
- DMX RGB LED Light Catalogue
- High Power DMX RGB LED Flood Light 100W 200W 300W 500W 800W
- DMX RGB LED Flood Light 100W 200W 300W (Square Shape)
- DMX RGB LED Flood Light 10W 20W 30W 50W
- Remote Control RGB LED Flood Light 10W to 50W
- DMX RGB LED Wall Washer Light 18W 24W 36W 72W 108W 150W
- DMX RGB LED Underwater/Fountain Light